Looking for a car you adore...one that serves you well versus one you use simply as a means to get from Point A to Point B? Look no further than the new Audi A4 Sedan defined by equal parts refinement and zeal.
Jim Ellis Audi Marietta isn't the only one who has an affinity for it, either. Just ask a friend, neighbor, family member, associate, or one of your hundreds of social media connections and they'll tell you: the Audi A4 Sedan is more than just a piece of mobilized metal. It's a must-have that will serve you well with a suit of benefits.
To help prospective consumers narrow their decision, Jim Ellis Audi Marietta located conveniently at 1715 Cobb Parkway S presents the five things we love most about each A4 trim below.
Premium Must-Haves1. Sunny interior
2. Luxurious leather upholstered seating
3. Athletic, leather-wrapped four-spoke steering wheel
4. Lumbar support for drivers
5. In-concert inspired sound system
Premium Plus Must-Haves1. Auto-dimming side and rearview mirrors (mitigates glare)
2. Confident all-season tires
3. Bluetooth mobile phone preparation
4. Rearview mirror compass
5. Take-control 18-inch wheels
Prestige Must-Haves1. Blind-spot monitoring Audi side assist
2. Navigation system with HD Radio Technology, two SD card slots, and a three-month complimentary subscription to both Sirius XM Satellite Radio and Sirius XM Traffic
3. Keyless entry system
4. Backup warning system
5. Elite Bang & Olufsen Surround Sound System
Of course, there are a couple of things the new 2012 Audi A4 Sedan models have in common too. Those are an award-winning 2.0 TFSI engine capable of putting out 211 horsepower and 258 lb.-ft. of torque; quattro all-wheel drive, Audi drive select and superior handling (thanks largely to the sedan's finely tuned front suspension. To learn more, drop by Jim Ellis Audi Marietta during our regular business hours. We're be happy to share complete details, compare the Audi A4 Sedan to other new Audi models available and arrange a test drive.